Conference and Events Manager, Roadshow Project Management
We are looking for an enthusiastic Event Manager to join our small team of highly experienced conference and event management professionals. Knowledge of Teaching or Teacher training is not essential but beneficial.
The role is to project manage and deliver a UK wide roadshow, assist with a major conference at the ICC in June as well as other upcoming events and virtual events. The role is for an individual with 2-3 years’ experience within the industry.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Organise and manage a UK wide roadshow across 50 Universities.
- Managing the logistics and Health & Safety at each pop-up event.
- Liaise with key suppliers and stakeholders.
- Oversee the marketing of the on-campus campaign.
- Meeting KPIs set by clients.
- Develop strong relationships with Careers Services across 65 Universities.
- Onsite management of a varying team.
- Curation and distribution of staff and advisor briefing notes.
- Delegate management; telephone and email helpline admin.
- Client relationship management.
- Onsite event management across the UK.
- Regular UK wide travel.
A positive, enthusiastic attitude is essential together with a sense of humor and an appetite for hard work.
- Significant experience in a similar role involving planning and delivering events and pop-up events.
- Understanding and delivery of quality client service.
- An understanding of Teaching or Teacher training is not essential but beneficial.
- Competent with Microsoft suite, Survey Monkey and MailChimp.
- Competent using Zoom webinar.
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and targets.
- High attention to detail and understanding of producing high quality services.
- Ability to operate in a dynamic working environment, handling multiple tasks.
- Ability to make decisions based on proven event experience.
- Ability to drive to our offices located just outside Bromsgrove B60 4AL.
Please send your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org